Your Best Self
Be yourself. Be great. Be the best version.
Do you want to become your best self? Our new online programme will help you achieve this through a mindset reset.
You will learn:
- How to develop a Mindset that is targeted and laser focussed on getting you what you want from life
- The ability to identify bad habits that are distracting you and finding ways to replace those bad habits with good habits that will accelerate personal and professional growth in any area of your life you choose
- Document your goals and develop a clear and concise plan of action in order to attain them
- Harness the ability to perform at your best, by starting the day with a morning routine like never before and an evening routine that encourages rest and recuperation, ready for following day
- A wealth of hints, tips, tricks and guidance on how to perform at the best of your ability whist maximising productivity (stop just being busy – be productive)
- Search within for answers that will help you visualise and reach your dreams and ambitions, no matter how big they are
- An opportunity for direct discussion with Jamie himself to help you be crystal clear on how you can attain Your Best Self!
Workshops to suit every need
We believe organisations who embed and teach growth mindset principles to their leaders, managers, employees and members believe that intelligence can be cultivated. This simple ethos develops people who are more eager to learn, challenge themselves and have the freedom to explore and stretch themselves resulting in many unleashing their potential.
Keynotes and Team Development Days
We deliver our keynotes and team days in a way that fits the context of whatever the events theme is, and we will ensure that the attendees are left inspired and with a desire to engage with you!
We deliver a range of workshops for governing bodies, coaches, athletes, clubs and parents.
This training will develop an understanding of Growth Mindset for Business and Organisational Development
We deliver a range of workshops for staff, parents and pupils introducing the theory of growth mindset, how to embed it in practice, provide support to parents and engage with pupils, particularly those who face many challenges in their education.